Make It Your Makeover : Chapter 2

03:58 0 Comments

A couple of weeks ago we did our second makeover for the lovely Mialize Jordaan. It was a fun day and we were super excited with the final results at the end of the day. We did a little interview with Mialize and this is what she had to say about her Soviet Denim makeover:

A LITTLE ABOUT ME:

Hi! My name is Mialize Jordaan. I am 23 years old. I have a Ba degree in psychology and criminology and hopefully will be accepted to do my criminology honours next year. For the past two years I’ve been au-pairing for a wonderful family and learning a lot from their three amazing kids.

WHY I WANTED TO DO THE MAKEOVER:

I wanted to do the SOVIET makeover because free clothes, what girl doesn’t want that. No I wanted the makeover because it’s something I’d normally never do and I needed to change my teenager t-shirt and jeans look to an appropriate look for a 20 something.

DID YOU ENJOY THE MAKEOVER PROCESS? 

At first I was reluctant but when I saw that I was still going to be me, I got into the makeover and started to enjoy it. In the end I had a lot of fun!

DID THE MAKEOVER BOOST YOUR CONFIDENCE?

The makeover showed me that I do look good in skinny jeans and leggings. Something I always thought impossible for me to wear. Now I have the confidence to put them on and know I look beautiful.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT SOVIET?

SOVIET is always on trend. No matter what you don’t like about your body, you’ll find something at a SOVIET store that will make you feel amazing.   

THANK YOU SOVIET FOR THIS INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE!!

















0 comments: